追蹤
Turdidae Danced In Flower‧昊鶇舞華
關於部落格
But the rain Is full of ghosts tonight, that tap and sigh upon the glass and listen for reply.
  • 216829

    累積人氣

  • 1

    今日人氣

    17

    追蹤人氣

【Charlene: I've Never Been to Me】從未找到自我

  

  很老的一首歌,但我就是很喜歡。
  Charlene的代表作品,很美的聲音跟很美的故事:)
  其實一直滿想放這首歌,但每次要翻出來的時候都剛好有些事情阻擋。總之,拖到現在,總算貼了。
  這首歌滿多人都翻唱過,印象中SHE最最最早的那片專輯好像也有?


  Hey lady, you lady, cursing at your life
  嘿,親愛的,親愛的,滿腹抱怨的妳
  You're a discontented mother and a regimented wife
  這位不滿足的母親,這位處處受限的太太
  I've no doubt you dream about the things you'll never do
  我能很肯定地說,妳做著一個永遠不可能得到的夢
  But, I wish someone had talked to me
  但我期望過去有人點醒過我
  Like I wanna talk to you.....
  就像現在我想告訴妳的這些

  Oh, I've been to Georgia and California and anywhere I could run
  我曾旅行喬治亞州,加州,任何我想去的地方
  I took the hand of a preacher man and we made love in the sun
  我牽著一名神職人員的手,和他在陽光底下做愛
  But I ran out of places and friendly faces because I had to be free
  於是為了這些我追求的自由,如今我無處可去,也失去了友善的朋友
  I've been to paradise but I've never been to me
  我或許曾到過天堂,卻從未找到自我

  Please lady, please lady, don't just walk away
  親愛的,親愛的,別光顧著走開
  'Cause I have this need to tell you why I'm all alone today
  因為我必須告訴妳為什麼今天的我孑然一身
  I can see so much of me still living in your eyes
  我能從妳的雙眼看見過去的自己
  Won't you share a part of a weary heart that has lived million lies....
  何不分享一些,歷盡滄桑,進駐了千萬謊言的心事

  Oh, I've been to Niece and the Isle of Greece while I've sipped champagne on a yacht
  過去我曾到過尼斯,到過希臘諸島,坐在遊艇上啜飲著香檳
  I've moved like Harlow in Monte Carlo and showed 'em what I've got
  我曾像珍哈露那般暢遊於蒙地卡羅,大秀著我的本錢
  I've been undressed by kings and I've seen some things that a woman ain't supposed to see
  我曾為了王侯寬衣解帶,看過那些一名女人不應該見識的事
  I've been to paradise, but I've never been to me
  我或許曾到過天堂,卻從未找到自我

  Hey, you know what paradise is?
  嘿,妳知道天堂究竟是什麼嗎?
  It's a lie, a fantasy we create about people and places as we'd like them to be
  那是一則謊言,一則我們創造的神話,所有人事物都按照我們希冀的那樣美好
  But you know what truth is?
  但妳知道,究竟哪些是踏實的?
  It's that little baby you're holding
  那是妳懷中正擁抱的嬰兒
  it's that man you fought with this morning
  那位今天早上妳才與他有過爭執的伴侶
  The same one you're going to make love with tonight
  今晚也將與之纏綿的男人
  That's truth, that's love......
  這才是真實,這才是真愛

  Sometimes I've been to crying for unborn children that might have made me complete
  有時候我會為了那個未曾出世的孩子,那個或許能讓我生命完整的孩子哭泣
  But I took the sweet life, I never knew I'd be bitter from the sweet
  但我過去只顧享受甜美的生活,卻沒想過有天可能一切會化甘為苦
  I've spent my life exploring the subtle whoring that costs too much to be free
  我曾浪費生命,去追索人盡可夫的自由自在,這一切卻代價甚高
  Hey lady......
  親愛的
  I've been to paradise, (I've been to paradise)
  我或許曾到過天堂
  But I've never been to me
  卻從未找到自我

  (I've been to Georgia and California, and anywhere I could run)
  我曾旅行喬治亞州,加州,任何我想去的地方
  I've been to paradise, never been to me
  我或許曾到過天堂,卻從未找到自我

  (I've been to Neice and the isle of Greece while I've sipped champagne on a yacht)
  過去我曾到過尼斯,到過希臘諸島,坐在遊艇上啜飲著香檳
  I've been to paradise, never been to me
  我或許曾到過天堂,卻從未找到自我

  (I've been to cryin' for unborn children that might have made me complete)
  我曾為了那個未曾出世的孩子,那個或許能讓我生命完整的孩子哭泣
  I've been to paradise, never been to me
  我曾經到過天堂,卻從未找到自我

  (I've been to Georgia and California, and anywhere I could run)
  我曾旅行喬治亞州,加州,任何我想去的地方
  I've been to paradise, never been to me
  我或許曾到過天堂,卻從未找到自我

相簿設定
標籤設定
相簿狀態